TunaCode recently won P@SHA’s ICT Award for being the best in security applications. Its product ‘gKrypt’ made it a winner. TunaCode is a company providing computing solutions with state-of-the-art Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) and specializes in GPU based Image Processing/Computer Vision solutions.
Their GPU team of developers has made CUVI Lib which gives Imaging functionality and GPU Accelerated Vision. Image Processing algorithms are used in different domains, including surveillance, medicine and other industrial sectors. Thus, it speeds up the image processing application.
To check on their features, here is a link to their video on Vimeo. The product for which the company won is gKrypt, whose video can also be seen on Vimeo. gKrypt is fast and easy way to protect your important files on Windows. It does the following:
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 32/64bit
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies