Update: The Event is now co-supported by both Telenor and the National ICT R&D Fund
It’s time to warm up the coffee pot again.
Startup Insiders – a Green & White and P@SHA venture – comes to Islamabad again! This time, we want to continue our thematic focus that was so successful in Karachi to answer one of the most important questions in the minds of an entrepreneur: How do I make sure my technology idea is linked with a business need and demand in the market?
The specific questions we will be bugging the panel with is:
- Do I really need a killer product or service idea to be an entrepreneur?
- What is Innovation? Is innovation necessary for building a successful business?
- How do I think about building my product? How do I innovate in my business?
Sound exciting? Wait till you hear the rest of the details:
- This event is sponsored by Telenor Pakistan and National ICT R&D Fund - they are so excited they’ve got some secrets planned for everyone attending the event
- The event will be held on Saturday, February 23rd from 3pm – 6pm so everyone should be able to make it.
- The event will be held in the Planet X Entertainment Theatre Islamabad – there is a beautiful recording studio in the back where we will all meet to sip deep coffee and talk startup.
- We’ll be doing custom lighting and fitting of the studio to suit the event.
That’s not all! Check out this fantastic panel for this event.
- Jawwad Farid – CEO Alchemy Technologies
- Jehan Ara – President, P@SHA
- Faisal Qureshi – CEO Kolachi Advanced Technologies
- Zia Imran – CEO, Vahzay Pvt Ltd
- Adnan Agboatwalla – Co-founder, PixSense
- Amir Jehangir – Consultant – Innovation Journalism Program, Stanford
- Dr. Qasim Sheikh – CEO, National ICT R&D Fund
Dr. Zakiuddin Ahmed, CEO E-Health
- Ahrar Naqvi – COO, PalmChip Pakistan (Telecom Division)
- Dr. Nazir Vaid – Chairman, NexSource
Osama A. Hashmi – CEO, CDF Software
Boy thats quite a panel, but even more will be added in time.
So a quick summary of what to expect:
- An amazing venue with a lot of secret fun activities
- Coffee, Softdrinks, and other exotic beverages and snacks
- Two representatives of investment funds in the country
- People who will be talking about innovation in many different industries – from Banking, Journalism, Health, Semiconductors, Telecom, Software, Media and more
- Zia Imran will be coming up specially from Lahore to add his charm to the event!
- Jawwad Farid and Faisal Qureshi should also be there – fans rejoice!
Someone asked us if Startup Insiders is only for IT entrepreneurs – this event is bringing people from all types of industries together so if you have some great ideas – bring them there and discuss with everyone at the event. You might find your future partners there.
Oh and as always – it is open for all… so everyone pack up in bus-loads to show up, it should be a night to remember.