The energy and enthusiasm the crowd is bringing into Startup Insiders is amazing!
Last night PASHA and Green&White organized Startup Insiders #4 at the Karachi Marriot. This one was sponsored by Alchemy Technologies.
I wasn’t able to attend but from the looks of it the event was a mind riot – a deep deep mug of coffee as I’d like to call them.
Close to 100 people showed up with cameras, camcorders, open minds and smart questions. From what I hear, this one was called even more “Comfortable”, “Lively” and “Energetic” compared to the last one – I was there at SI#1 so that’s saying a lot!
I wish I could’ve been there, but even if I did I would’ve just been coughing all the way through (via flu).
The full panel this time around was:
- Salim Ghauri - CEO Netsol Technologies
Amer Hashmi - Founder and CEO, SI3
- Zia Imran - CEO Vahzay Pvt Ltd (also moderator for SI2)
- Yusuf Jan – CEO Mixit Technologies
Faisal Qureshi - CEO Kolachi Advanced Technologies
- Jawwad Farid - CEO Alchemy Technologies - The Host
- Adnan Agboatwala - Co-Founder, PixSense
- Jehan Ara - President, P@SHA
The panel started with Jawwad showing a series of compelling TV commercials and advertisements from the 1980′s as the premise of explaining how each of those companies were talking to clearly distinct target audiences.
Faisal Qureshi seems to racked up a lot more fans with Ammar wanting to start his own “Personal Quotes from FQ” book!
Here’s links to buzz and reviews about this event from around the blogosphere:
- PakMarkaz has some amazing coverage… you can almost feel the passion dripping out of every word
- Jawwad Farid is going into higher levels of zen here
- Jehan Ara has a very very detailed writeup with all of the major discussions there
- Faisal Qureshi’s thoughts here
Here is a video from the event. Click “more” for another video
This just seems like mad fun and I wish I had been there – chalo, there’s always next month!