Considering our stats I am getting a feeling we might be able to pass the 100-person barrier at the Lahore event.
This would be particularly true since the Lahore Startup Insiders session is now co-sponsored by Vahzay Software and Naseeb Networks / Rozee.
The event is still being held at the Vahzay site at 19-A1, E-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore
The total panelists for the event so far include:
- Zia Imran, CEO of VahZay– The product bootstrapping expert with a strong sense of designing killer products
- Monis Rehman, CEO of Naseeb Networks / ROZEE – Just raised a Series B Venture financing round from US VCs
- Fahd Bangash, CEO Amaana – Held a successful one year beta, and recently raised capital and started transitioning out of beta. Experts on system software
- Osama Hashmi, CEO, CDF Software & Founder Green & White – Me
- Faisal Qureshi, CEO of Kolachi Advanced Technologies & Chairman of P@SHA – Walks, Talks, Thinks Inspirational leadership; Can sell you an idea in 30 seconds or less
- Jehan Ara, President of P@SHA – The passion behind these initiatives
We’re still trying to get more entrepreneurs signed up and if we find them I’ll either update this post or surprise you guys.
Lots of coffee, snacks and food for thought.
But come with an open mind – Dont waste everyone’s time if you arent willing to listen to another point of view without wanting to criticize them
It should certainly be an evening where everyone including the panelists will learn from each other.